Farmers and food entrepreneurs obtain flexible financing and technical assistance that helps grow their businesses.
Community members invest in these businesses to help grow a stronger local food system.
Together, we all work to strengthen the local food economy — more vibrant farm and food businesses, more local jobs, and more access to healthy food in the Pioneer Valley.
”From start-up funds to get us open to facilitating a business consultation to get us to the next level, the PVGrows Investment Fund has been an incredibly supportive asset for Sutter Meats.” Terry Ragasa, Sutter Meats, PVGIF Borrower
“It’s where we want to put our money. It’s a perfect opportunity to promote sustainable local agricultural growth, while giving more people in the community the opportunity to participate as investors.” Martin Wohl, PVGIF Investor
The PVGrows Investment Fund, Inc. provides financing and technical assistance to farm and food businesses through community investments.
More about the PVGrows Investment Fund:
- Want the investment details? The Offering Memorandum explains in depth about investing in the PVGrows Investment Fund.
- Ready to invest? Here is easy access to the Patient Investment Agreement and Community Investment Agreement.
- Interested in financing and technical assistance for your business? The first step is to complete a brief Inquiry Form.
- We are providing financing to a growing number of entrepreneurs all year round. Check out the wonderful food system entrepreneurs who have received financing from the PVGIF.
- Take a look at our brochure.