We are happy to refund your registration fee, or to hold it for the rescheduled Forum. We are working to nail down a date, and will let you know as soon as we’ve done so. Please feel free to ask for a refund now, or to wait to see whether you can come on the rescheduled date. Contact Noah for more information. Thank you.