Are you interested in obtaining financing to expand the scope of your business, but need help developing your plans?
The PVGrows Loan Fund offers business assistance to help Pioneer Valley farm and food entrepreneurs become ready for financing. We can connect you to services that are tailored to your business needs.
Here’s who we’re working with:
- Through PVGrows, the Fair Food Network can provide you with expert business assistance up to $10,000 in value, by utilizing the knowledge and experience of a network of professional business consultants.
Business assistance is available to selected enterprises that are applying for financing from the PVGrows Loan Fund.
The cost of business assistance services will be subsidized up to $10,000, with business owners generally required to match between 25 and 50 percent of the cost of the consulting services received.
To be eligible, businesses must be based in the Pioneer Valley (Franklin, Hampshire, Hampden Counties) and be engaged in aggregation, storage, distribution, processing, marketing, information technology, or other means of supporting farm viability in the Northeast. While start-up ventures may be considered for the business assistance program, preference will be given to established enterprises.
- Looking for investors? We can help you determine whether equity investment or loans from private investors could be an appropriate part of your financing package. And through our partnership with The Slow Money Pioneer Valley Chapter we can introduce you to potential investors.
- Looking for help launching a business, developing a business plan, or expanding your market? Our nine partners offer one-on-one technical assistance, classes, and more.
- Looking for peer support and mentoring? Matching entrepreneurs with successful role models allows newer businesses to learn from more seasoned businesses.
- Are you interested in growing your single farm, transferring land, or sourcing products from local farms? We can connect you to the appropriate local expertise.
- Looking for referrals to help with other aspects of your business such as accounting, marketing, and/or communications? We can help with that too.
Ready to get started? Complete our confidential Inquiry Form to begin the process.
Interested in learning more about obtaining financing for your enterprise? Have questions about the process?